Casey Premium Splash Guard Faceshield With Narrow
Stock Code: Availability
2835 in stock
Casey Premium Splash Guard Faceshield With Narrow Foam Band Blue -Splash-Proof To Protect Against Saliva Droplets And Chemical Splashes, Extensive Side Shield Coverage, Clear Polycarbonate Mono Lens, Ergonomic Lightweight Design, May Be Worn With Prescription Glasses, Eyes Are Protected From All Sides Retail Box No Warranty
Price: R 29.00
The Casey Premium Splash Guard FaceShield With Narrow Foam Band Blue is designed to prevent the splash, spray and transfer of fluids to the face. Infectious disease experts say face shields are crucial because they provide a second layer of protection and can be disinfected and reused. This light weight clear visor full face shield is designed for maximum visibility and is equipped with an Elastic Band for maximum comfort and sizing. It can be worn with or without glasses or goggles and for added protection wear a mask.
• Stock Code FSEL02BLU
• Description Casey Premium Splash Guard FaceShield With Narrow Foam Band Blue
• Product Type Full Face Shield Visor Acetate 0.3mm Material
• Designed to prevent the splash, spray and transfer of fluids to the face
• Provide a second layer of protection and can be disinfected and reused
• Clear visor for maximum visibility.
• Light weight for maximum comfort.
• Elastic band for versatile sizing and comfort
• May be worn with or without glasses or goggles
The Casey Face Shield help protect your eyes, nose, mouth and face. This Face Shield also help extend the effective use of other PPE protection worn behind the shield. This Shield can be easily cleaned with alcohol and used again quickly.
Please Note The Following Warnings
• This product will not protect against fumes, gases or vapours.
• This product does not supply oxygen. Ensure that you use it in well ventilated areas containing sufficient oxygen.
• Leave work area immediately if breathing becomes difficult, or dizziness occurs.
• Consult your Safety Officer or an approved sales rep when implementing a respiratory protection programme.
• The device has not been tested or qualified to prevent or reduce infection, and does not provide particulate filtration